- Visitors from all sources both paid and organic visits your landing page.
Responser gathers Sources, Referring pages, Keywords and Campaign UTMs
- When visitors fills in your form, all field data is captured together with
country, city, time, visits, if user converted and form name
- Users leave the web form for several reasons. Could be due to accidental
browser closing, the phone rang or their trip on the bus or train ended.
- When a user is abandoned Responser tags the user as non-converted
- Responser then push that data into Zapier where you can use your favorite app.
- Users gets a personalised email from your favorite automation platform
with an incentive to come back and complete the form.
- Users click the CTA and returns to your form where all their data has been pre-filled.
Lost data is one of the most common reasons for abandoning long or multi-step forms.
- Users complete lead form and Responser tags the user from non-converted to converted.